The verdict is in! After more than 17 hours of deliberation, a jury found tim norman guilty of all charges related to his murder-for-hire trial.
As we previously reported, the former ‘Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s’ star was accused of planning the murder of his nephew Andre Montgomery Jr. in 2016. More specifically, federal prosecutors accused Norman of hiring two people to end the life of his nephew before taking out a $450,000 life insurance policy in Montgomery just two years earlier.
Prosecutors said Norman paid Terica Ellis, an exotic dancer, $10,000 to lure her nephew to the area where he was shot. He then allegedly paid Travell Anthony Hill $5,000 to shoot his then-21-year-old nephew.
In his emotional trial testimony, Norman said he helped support Montgomery financially in hopes of being a “father figure” to him. He also testified that he purchased the life insurance policy to help the business of a long-time client, Waiel Rebhi Yaghnam, who pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit murder for hire and wire fraud in the case.
Tim Norman has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder for hire, murder for hire resulting in death, and mail fraud. He is scheduled to be sentenced on December 15 and could be sentenced to life in prison.
Defense attorney Michael Leonard said he and Norman were “extremely surprised and disappointed with the outcome” of the case, adding that Norman plans to appeal the decision.
|Hire Us For website setup, design, tech support or any type of online work.||Send Email|
|Follow Us On Google News||Google News|
|Follow Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Pinterest|
|Follow Us On Tumblr||Tumblr|
|Follow Us On Telegram||Telegram|
|Follow Us On Linkedin|
|Download Free Games||Download Free Games|