Over the past few years, I’ve featured more and more fund managers from the private equity space on the podcast. It’s a pretty decent and ever-expanding list.
I was a little worried about higher physical education, but I decided to ignore that worry. Many listeners had called for more private credit, CRE and PE investors; many of these people who had previously kept a low profile (~ the 2000s and 2010s) became more comfortable being more public in this decade.
Finally, I suspect that the private investment sector is here to stay. Hopefully these lists are helpful to anyone looking into this sort of thing.
Along with the other lists, I’ll keep updating this one as needed…
• Ken Kencel, Churchill Asset Management (April 1, 2023)
• Joe Barratta, Global Head of Private Equity at Blackstone (April 15, 2023)
• David Layton, CEO of Partners Group (February 25, 2023)
• Steven Klinsky, new capital of the mountain (January 21, 2023)
• Robert Koenigsberger, Gramercy Funds Administration (December 17, 2022)
• Mark Jenkins, The Carlyle Group (April 23, 2022)
• Jonathan Lavine, Capital of Bain (April 9, 2022)
• David Conrod on PE Capital Raising (January 29, 2022)
• Joan Solotar, Global Head of Private Wealth Solutions at Blackstone (August 28, 2021)
• Fran Kinniry, Vanguard (August 21, 2021)
• Scott Sperling, co-CEO of Thomas. H Lee (May 22, 2021)
• Mario Giannini, Hamilton Lane (October 31, 2020)
• Henry Cornell, Capital of Cornell (May 16, 2020)
You can see all our publications in alternative investment here.
MiB: Women in Finance