Spain will head to their 12th consecutive World Cup without several big-name players as Enrique opts for the young talents.
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea, Paris Saint-Germain’s Sergio Ramos and Liverpool’s Thiago Alcântara have been left out of Spain’s squad for the 2022 World Cup.
Luis Enrique has sought a balance between experience and youth, calling up veteran players such as defender César Azpilicueta and striker Álvaro Morata, along with 18-year-old Gavi and 19-year-old Pedri in midfield.
Spain have lost just once this year and topped their Nations League group, beating Iberian rivals Portugal along the way.
The 2010 World Cup champions will face stiff competition from the start, having drawn Germany, Japan and Costa Rica in Group E.
- Unai Simon (Athletic Club)
- Robert Sanchez (Brighton)
- David Raya (Brentford)
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
- Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid)
- Hugo Guillamón (Valencia)
- Pau Torres (Villarreal)
- Eric García (Barcelona)
- Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City)
- Jose Luis Gaya (Valencia)
- Jorge Alba (Barcelona)
- Sergio Busquets (Barcelona)
- Marcos Llorente (Atletico Madrid)
- Koke (Atletico Madrid)
- Pedro (Barcelona)
- Rodrigo (Manchester City)
- Gavi (Barcelona)
- Carlos Soler (PSG)
- Álvaro Morata (Atletico Madrid)
- Yeremy Pino (Villarreal)
- Ansu Fati (Barcelona)
- Fernando Torres (Barcelona)
- Marco Asensio (Real Madrid)
- Paul Sarabia (PSG)
- Dani Olmo (RB Leipzig)
- Nico WilliamsAthletic Club
|Hire Us For website setup, design, tech support or any type of online work.||Send Email|
|Follow Us On Google News||Google News|
|Follow Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Pinterest|
|Follow Us On Tumblr||Tumblr|
|Follow Us On Telegram||Telegram|
|Follow Us On Linkedin|
|Download Free Games||Download Free Games|